PA*BREW*CAH Beer Fest Ticket Options
NEW this year! EARLYBIRD PRICING!
EARLYBIRD TICKETS (THRU APRIL 30): General Admission: $35 | VIP: $65
AFTER APRIL 30: General Admission: $40 | VIP: $70
Your General Admission Ticket ($40) Includes:
- Entry to the festival beginning at 6:00 pm
- 5oz. souvenir taster
- Beer punch card (with lanyard) worth ten 5oz. pours of craft beer from over 30 craft breweries (that’s FIFTY OUNCES, or more than four full beers)
- One FULL BEER ticket (turn it in for a full pour!)
- NEW! Full beer option. If you have purchased a festival ticket, you may also purchase beer tickets for $4 each at the festival, and turn them in for a full pour of your favorite beer!
- Live music, great fun, a lively atmosphere and the satisfaction of supporting your Paducah Symphony Orchestra!
The Wagner Wine & Spirits VIP Experience ($70) Includes:
Hey, VIP tickets sold out really quickly last year, so if you want them, get them early!
ALL that comes with a GA ticket, PLUS:
- Early entry to the festival beginning at 5:00 pm
- Access to the indoor, air conditioned Wagner Wine & Spirits VIP Lounge (featuring live music, plenty of seating, complimentary water and light snacks)
- Additional beer punch card worth six 5oz. pours of specialty and limited release beers, available only in the VIP Lounge
- A bourbon tasting from our friends at Wagner Wine & Spirits
- Swag bag filled with stuff from some of our fantastic breweries
- Commemorative 16oz pilsner glass to take home (NOT for use at the festival!)
- Additional FULL BEER ticket
- NOTE: Full beer tickets may only be used for non-VIP beers (aka beer that is outside) This is so that every VIP has a chance to taste those delicious specialty brews!
Your Designated Driver Ticket ($5) Includes:
- A great time (listening to music in the company of your friends in a fun, lively atmosphere)
- A big “X” on your hand so that everyone knows not to serve you beer
But really, we love our designated drivers! That’s why each of you will receive a voucher for a non-alcoholic beverage from one of our fine food vendors.
NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Purchase your DD ticket at the gate when checking in with your crew. (Cash and cards accepted)
NEW this year: Everyone attending PaBREWcah must have a ticket. A ticketed designated driver may accompany a GA or VIP ticketholder into the festival at any time, however, we unfortunately cannot allow DD ticketholders into the Wagner Wine & Sprits VIP Lounge. Only those with VIP wristbands will be allowed into the Wagner Wine & Spritis VIP Lounge.